I love working with nonprofits and would love to help you with a website, logo, branding and more. Whether you are just starting off or need updates to your existing website, I can help design a website that is donor friendly and speaks to your mission.
I particularly like to help nonprofits take back control of their website by training and empowering them to make changes themselves, rather than counting on a pricey web designer to do it for them. Not interested or don’t have the time to make changes? That’s ok too! I also offer monthly maintenance packages for nonprofits looking to take the changes off their forever growing to-do list.
Contact me today – I also offer special pricing for nonprofits! Check out the helpful hints below when it comes to creating your nonprofit website.
The Do’s & Don’ts of Nonprofit Website Design
1. Keep it simple
- Do: Engaging visitors emotionally is key.
- Don’t: Over complicate your site by forcing people to think.
2. Stay on message
- Do: Make it easy for visitors to understand what your nonprofit does.
- Don’t: Fill your site with useless widgets and visual clutter.
3. Invite visitors to take action
- Do: Your website should have a clear call to action.
- Don’t: Your CTA doesn’t always have to be a donation request.
4. Make it easy for mobile users
- Do: Get lots of feedback on your website from supporters, donors, creative types, colleagues, techies and strangers.
- Don’t: Assume that everyone is looking at your nonprofit website design on a desktop.
Ready to get your nonprofit website moving forward?
Let’s Get Started!